What do I do?
As a Life Design Coach, I pay close attention to what my client’s dreams and passions are, and as no two dreams are the same, I create a custom designed plan to help them achieve their dreams.
How do I do it?
- First: I want to hear about your concerns and what you would like to change. I listen to what you’re saying, and what you may not be saying. Then, I ask questions!
- Second: I will help you identify what you really want, and ideas on how to achieve it.
- Third: I will help you to prioritize and provide next steps on how to see your dream become reality.
Don’t know where to begin?
I can help you! I enjoy helping draw out dreams and your life’s desires by asking the right questions, thus leading to solutions. I specifically help those who are seeking a change in life (whether big or small) or simply helping those who are going through a new transition or season.
The phrase I hear most often is:
“I feel so much better after speaking with you!!”
I want you to feel the same! I genuinely care about people, I care about what matters to them, and I genuinely want to see people thrive.
- We’ll start with a brief 15-minute conversation at no cost to see if I am the right coach for you.
- We’ll then set up a time to meet, and I will conduct a personal 1:1 workshop just for you.
- We can meet by the hour, depending on how much time you need.